To develop reading and writing skills of trainees of intermediate level who have a need for workplace English.
- English grammar (including modal perfect, infinitives, gerunds reported speech, conditionals, relative clauses, time clauses)
- Business writing rules (including formality, word choice, writing attitude and tone, effective paragraphs
- Business writing (including meeting minutes, complaint and reply letters, sales letters and reports)
- Form 5 and pass the entry test , or ;
- Holder of “Foundation Certificatein Workplace English (Reading & Writing) I (Part-time)” of ERB, or equivalent
- $0 (Waiver) / $975 (Highly Subsidised Fee) / $3,250 (Normal Subsidised Fee)
- Applicants with nil or low income (monthly income at or below $12,000) can apply for course fee waiver.
- Applicants with monthly income between $12,001 and $20,000 can apply for course “Highly Subsidised Fee”
- Applicants with monthly income above $20,001 can apply for course “Normal Subsidised Fee”