To develop reading and writing skills of trainees of lower intermediate level who have a need for workplace English.
- English grammar (including articles, active and passive tenses of present, past and future)
- Sentence structure (including structure, sentence errors, clauses)
- Written communication in the workplace (including meeting agendas, notices, forms)
- Business correspondence (including e-mails, memos, faxes)
- Form 3 and pass the entry test , or ;
- Holder of “Foundation Certificate in Basic English Vocabulary in use III (Part-time) of ERB, or equivalent
- $0 (Waiver) / $1,125 (Highly Subsidised Fee) / $3,750 (Normal Subsidised Fee)
- Applicants with nil or low income (monthly income at or below $12,500) can apply for course fee waiver.
- Applicants with monthly income between $12,501 and $20,000 can apply for course “Highly Subsidised Fee”
- Applicants with monthly income above $20,001 can apply for course “Normal Subsidised Fee”