To develop trainees’ English listening and speaking skills to participate in oral interactions of increasing length and express in increasingly complex language.
- Ask and answer questions during interviews
- Extract and identify specific messages of job-related interactions
- Use increasingly complex verbal and non-verbal language to interact socially and formally with clients
- Learn and apply language of various functions (e.g. showing preferences, inquiries/replies, perusing, apologising and refusing requests)
- Completion of Form Six , or ;
- Completion of Form Five with at least two years’ working experience , or ;
- Completion of QF Level Two courses in English language with a total duration of no less than 150 hours , or ;
- Pass the entry test
- $0 (Waiver) / $525 (Highly Subsidised Fee) / $1,750 (Normal Subsidised Fee)
- Applicants with nil or low income (monthly income at or below $11,000) can apply for course fee waiver.
- Applicants with monthly income between $11,001 and $19,500 can apply for course “Highly Subsidised Fee”
- Applicants with monthly income above $19,500 can apply for course “Normal Subsidised Fee”