To develop trainees’ English skills to interact socially with clients and colleagues in workplace context.
- Greetings, introductions and leave taking
- Social enquiries/requests and replies
- Apologies, thanks and invitations
- Suggestions, offers and persuasion
- Argument, evaluation, agreement/disagreement
- Description and narration
- Interruption, diverting/changing topics
- Completion of Form Six , or ;
- Completion of Form Five with at least two years’ working experience , or ;
- Completion of QF Level Two courses in English language with a total duration of no less than 150 hours , or ;
- Pass the entry test
- $0 (Waiver) / $675 (Highly Subsidised Fee) / $2,250 (Normal Subsidised Fee)
- Applicants with nil or low income (monthly income at or below $12,000) can apply for course fee waiver.
- Applicants with monthly income between $12,001 and $20,000 can apply for course “Highly Subsidised Fee”
- Applicants with monthly income above $20,001 can apply for course “Normal Subsidised Fee”